Fall Plant Sale
FALL PLANT SALE, Thursday, November 3rd 2p-6p and Friday, November 4th 10a-6p
Saturday, November 5th, will be the clean-up day.
What we need:
- Pictures of the plants you would like to donate.Send your pictures to Gena Spears
- If possible, take pictures, while the plants are in bloom.
- List of plants you want to donate, estimate the quantity of each plant. (i.e., 10 Shasta Daisies), specific name if known (i.e., Becky Shasta) Send list to Kathy Sumner
- Names of members who want to help with plant digs. Specify when you’re available, weekdays, weekends.Please send your information to Kathy Sumner.
- If you would like help to dig from your garden, please let us know.
- Any plants that are not blooming may be dug in fall. Examples:
Astilbe, Bleeding Heart, Bearded Iris, Daylily (NO orange), Japanese Iris, Lily of the Valley,
Oriental Lilies, Peony, Veronica, Oriental Poppies, Phlox, Hostas, Coneflowers, Shasta, Tickseed, Coreopsis, Coral Bells, Any bulbs.
Please no Walking Iris
If there are too many of a particular plant, we may ask you to hold it until the Spring Sale.