Add to Calendar
The Gwinnett County Master Gardeners will showcase a self guided tour of seven diverse gardens,
“Down the Garden Path”
- A Certified Native and Wildlife Habitat employing only native plants
- A formal English style garden with winding paths and water features
- A landscape featuring sustainable practices, statues and a koi pond
- A Charleston style garden utilizing classic Southern plants
- Two inviting pocket size garden retreats
Many gardens are located in shade and on slopes providing ideas on how to beautify a challenging landscape.
All Gardens are along the Highway 78 Corridor from Lilburn / Lawrenceville to Grayson.
$15 cash, check or charge at Antiques in Old Town Lilburn, 93 Main Street, Lilburn, 30047, Mon-Sat. 10am-5pm
$16 online, credit card purchase
$20 Day of Tour: purchase tickets at: Rivermist Clubhouse, 1658 Rivermist Dr. SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
All tickets purchased April 15 – June 4 will be mailed to the address provided at purchase.
Tickets purchased June 5th-June 12 at 6 pm will be held at Will Call at the Rivermist Clubhouse, 1658 Rivermist Drive SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Due to these uncertain times, PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE CLOSER TO THE TOUR DATE FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES.
Facial coverings are recommended
Practice Social Distancing
Bring personal hand sanitizer
Provide for hydration
Remember insect repellent